Today we used cookie sheets and pie tins and played with magnets. But wait, there's more! On circles of white paper we drew the basic outlines of hair, put the drawing on the pie tin, and then used facial magnets to create silly faces. On regular drawing paper, we drew scenes like a zoo, a prehistoric world, and a castle, put the drawing paper on the cookie sheets, and then placed our magnets on the drawings to finish our masterpieces.
8 Squishy points...this was a great activity to actually do something with all the different magnet sets we have...and for the first time I kinda wished we had more of them. Squishy "got it" right away and was quick to get started. She really liked that she could carry her "picture" around the house without anything falling off.
3 Moomers points...she colored...and she played with magnets...but not really together. When I tried to put them together, I think she thought I was ruining her activity.
0 Teegs points...I think he spit up on a few of the magnets though.
No comments:
Post a Comment